Monday, July 12, 2010

Despicable Me


Starring: Steve Carell, Jason Segal, Russell Brand
My Rating: 4.5/5

From start to finish, I laughed. I really enjoyed every part of this movie. The character of Gru was kind of like a modern day Grinch: a guy who's evil on the outside but has the ability to let his heart grow. After adopting three young girls from a girls home in order to facilitate his plan of stealing a shrink ray from fellow villian, Vector (Jason Segal). After a while, it's plain to see that Gru is not just a villian, but a born dad as well. This film is heartwarming and dare I say it, might by better than Toy Story 3????? It's a close tie. It's witty and funny...But I don't think kids will get the joke where the bank of evil had the subtitle.... formally Lehman Brothers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment